City of London, London
£500.00 - £550.00 per day
fast 2 Jahre
Developer - Wealth Management - SQL - ETL - CRM Dynamics - 2011/2013/365 - Data Migration - SSIS
An established financial services client based in the city is looking for a developer to support data migration onto a new CRM system. This Developer must have experience within Wealth Management working with front to back office.
The role will be in the technical design and build for the extraction. The person will also be mapping and transformation of data from an existing CRM 2011 on prem solution and Dynamics 365 CRM online solution into a new instance of Dynamics 365.
- Assist in the documentation of the technical migration strategy as well as mapping and transformation rules
- Own and perform the document migration development
- Support the data migration in regards the data quality and volumetrics
- Support the technical mapping of documents and or routing of documents based on metadata captured within the content types specified
- Help with any problem solving around issues with the ETLs, data exceptions and reconciliations including the amendment of data where necessary.
The ideal candidate will have extensive exposure:
- Working as a Data Migration specialist within the Finance Sector, with a proven track record in delivering a variety of projects/solutions to both front and back office departments on CRM.
- Practical experience of working with application logical data models
- Experience of Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011/2013/365
- Experience in large data migration projects
- SQL scripting and SSIS
- Experience of ETL tools (preferably Simego, Cozyroc etc)
The following skills are highly desirable:
- Financial services background
- Working knowledge of XpertDocs
- Working knowledge of Sharepoint
- Data Analytics background
- Agile methodology
Please get in touch with Christian Dy ASAP:
When sending across your CV please highlight relevant experience. If experience is suitable we will be in contact within the next 48 hours.