seit 3 Monaten
Data Science Consultant (m/w/x)
For the Data Analytics hub of a global insurance client, we are searching for experienced Data Science & Advanced Analytics professionals who bring strong technical skills paired with an affinity for technical consulting.
The aim of the team is to drive the big data, advanced analytics, machine learning and AI agenda in order to enable improved data-centric solutions and drive new initiatives across the business.
Using your strong communication skills, you will cooperate with various business units in order to understand the client's requirements and translate these into modellable data science solutions, which you will then also build independently.
The position is predominantly in-house with minimal travel to end clients. Travel requirements would be maximum 30%.
- Completed studies in a technical field (computer science, statistics, mathematics, physics) or another field with a focus on data analytics
- Extensive understanding of statistical modelling and machine learning techniques
- Excellent programming skills (Python, R, MatLab, SAS)
- Cloud experience (AWS, Azure or GCP)
- Excellent Data Visualisation skills such as PowerBI would be of advantage
- Ideally experience with AI Technologies
- Strong presentation and consulting skills
- Excellent English skills, other languages (German, Spanish, Nordic languages) would be a huge bonus
- Willingness for occasional business travel (<30%)
- A bonus would be if you have experience within the Insurance, Claims or Fraud industries.
For consideration please send your application documents to firstname.lastname@example.org or call +49 (0)89 2109 3902.