City of London, London
Up to £70000.00 per annum + package
mehr als 1 Jahr
Data Manager | Senior Data Analyst
- Supervising a team of data analysts who focus on index and valuations data support for numerous consumers in the front, middle and back offices.
- To oversee the daily production and delivery of Index data to our data consumers, ensuring that all data has been delivered and that any issues have been flagged up and escalated.
- Assisting business initiatives with index data requirements.
- Investigating data quality and timeliness issues with vendors and Production Support; expected to also challenge existing checks and proactively investigate implementing more and ensuring senior management are aware of all issues.
- Monitoring data incidents and producing related MI packs for senior management and vendors.
- Knowledge of index data products ideally gained at a vendor or asset manager
- Demonstrable knowledge of the correlation between index and fund performance
- Broad understanding of financial regulations affecting benchmark governance i.e. IOSCO, BMR, MiFID II
- Lead experience
- IOC or IMC or equivalent qualification
- Degree educated in a financial or technology discipline
- Previous usage of RIMES service
- Existing relationships with equity and bond index vendors