City of London, London
£70000 - £100000 per annum
etwa 1 Jahr
DATA MANAGER - DATA STRATEGY - DATA GOVERNANCE - DATA QUALITY - INSURANCE
An Immediate opportunity has arisen for a Data Manager / Data Governance Manager to join a renowned Insurance client in the city.
You will be a key member in the company's new "Digital Innovation Lab" You will be working on a large Data Governance project, Implementing the strategy and then rolling out the data standards and governance frameworks.
The ideal candidate will be well versed around Data Governance with significant experience setting up a Data Strategy
Experience / Requirements
- Create & enforce appropriate policies for effective data governance
- Define & implement techniques for quality data management
- Solid understanding of Insurance with relevant experience within the last 5 years.
- Experience implementing & creating a data governance strategy
- Proven experience in capacity of a Data Manager / Data Governance Manager / Data Governance Lead
- 10 years or more experience of data related programmes
Please get in touch with Awais Ashraf ASAP via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or jobserve response, when sending across your CV please highlight relevant experience. If experience is suitable we will be in contact within the next 48 hours.