seit 2 Monaten
Data Engineering Consultant - Inhouse (m/w/x)
For the data hub of a global insurance client, we are searching for experienced Data Engineering professionals who bring a strong technical background paired with an affinity for speaking to internal stakeholders.
You will be working on expanding their augmented Data Management Platform and working closely with various business units in order to translate their business requirements into technical solutions. This is a very product-driven environment and you will be involved in creating the product roadmap, as well as developing scalable solutions in a cloud-native big data environment.
Working together with data scientist, internal customers, and external partners you will get an excellent insight into various sides of the business, whilst continuing to work within a cutting-edge technical environment that will constantly challenge you.
- Completed studies in a technical field (computer science, statistics, mathematics, physics) or another field with a focus on data.
- Several years of data engineering experience
- Excellent programming skills (Python, R or Java)
- Experience within Big Data (Spark, Hadoop, etc.)
- Proven commercial Cloud experience (Azure, AWS or GCP)
- Excellent experience with SQL and data modelling
- Good understanding of machine learning/deep learning
- Excellent English skills (German is a plus)
For consideration please send your application documents to email@example.com or call +49 (0)89 38034613.