£80000.00 - £85000.00 per annum
etwa 1 Jahr
An established Specialist insurance client based in the city is looking for a Data architect to support and contribute towards multiple projects that will support their overall change and transformation initiative. The position will be initially full time remote with an established remote interview and on boarding process in place.
Specific duties will include:
- Creating data architectural designs aligned to the business operating model, business needs and overall programme of change.
- Representing data requirements as part of solution designs with focus on data collection, interfaces, aggregation, transition, flows, appropriate usage, analytics, Business Intelligence and reporting.
- Work across Enterprise (Data, Business, Applications) to ensure a consistent and integrated approach to data delivery and use and deliver improved operating efficiencies and effectiveness
- Ensure appropriate standards, processes and applications are use in the end to end data journey.
- Demonstrable track record in business environments in Data Modelling, Architecture and Engineering solutions
- Demonstrable track record of managing data solutions
- Strong understanding of data querying tools, ETL techniques and frameworks
- Experience working on Financial systems
- Extensive Data architecture and data modelling principles and disciplines
- Data governance
- Stakeholder management at programme level.
- Documentation for data solutions, for business (non-technical) and technical users.
Please get in touch with Asad Rashid asap via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or JobServe response, when sending across your CV please highlight relevant experience. If experience is suitable we will be in contact within the next 48 hours.