seit 11 Monaten
Data Analytics Strategy Consultant - Inhouse (m/w/x)
Lead high level advanced analytics strategy projects globally.
For the Data Analytics hub of a global insurance client, we are searching for experienced Advanced Analytics professionals who bring a strong technical background paired with an affinity for high-level strategy consulting.
Using your strong communication skills and experience in operative data analytics topics you will orchestrate a global analytics community and lead CDO strategy projects, working closely with department head / C-level stakeholders as well as other internal technical professionals.
The aim of the this team is to drive the big data, advanced analytics, machine learning and AI agenda in order to enable improved data-centric solutions and drive new strategic initiatives across the business.
- Completed studies in a technical field (computer science, statistics, mathematics, physics) or another field with a focus on data analysis.
- Extensive understanding of statistical modelling and machine learning techniques.
- A background within a data analytics consulting environment would be advantageous.
- A broad technological background, with experience in Python, R, SAS.
- Excellent English skills, other languages (German, Spanish, Nordic languages) would be a huge bonus.
- Willingness for occasional business travel (<30%)
For consideration please send your application documents to firstname.lastname@example.org or call +49 (0)89 2109 3905.