City of London, London
Up to £50000.00 per annum + package
seit 8 Tagen
Data Analyst , Data Management Analyst , Data Operations Analyst
- Utilizing data systems for financial instrument set-up and on-going data maintenance covering all asset types
- Setup of funds & brokers on principal systems.
- Investigation and resolution of data exceptions that are triggered at different stages of the data flow process
- Work closely with internal/external clients to continuously assess & meet their requirements.
- Ensure that agreed service level agreements are adhered to.
- Work closely and build collaborative relationships with internal clients, regularly reviewing processes and outstanding issues to ensure a high level of service is maintained.
- Identify control weaknesses relating to the Data Management Office, recommend and implement procedural and process change.
- To assist with new developments and projects to improve efficiency and productivity.
- Proactively monitor industry regulations and their potential impact on DMO owned data processes
- Good mathematical and PC skills are essential
- Enthusiasm, flexibility and a real drive to succeed
- Asset manangement experience
- Experience with setting up & maintaining Instrument/Reference data
- A desire to study the IOC and progressively the IMC
- Exposure to SQL or VBA would be an advantage but not essential