City of London, London
£600.00 - £650.00 per day
mehr als 1 Jahr
**CUTOVER MANAGER** **INSURANCE** **CONTRACT** **LONDON**
My client and I are looking for a Cutover Manager who has experience of taking responsibility for organising, planning, and executing the cutover of all systems covered within a migration programme, including migration of both data and applications within the firm in the context of project delivery.
The ideal candidate must have experience of the London Insurance Market and good awareness of operations and change management practices within this.
- Create cutover plan to support the deployment and cutover phases across a range of applications
- Work with Project, IT and Business counterparts to ensure aligned cutover plan across the organisation
- Drive individual plan items to conclusion
- Help drive definition of the scope of cutover activities including transition/handover to BAU teams
- Lead and coordinate cutover dry runs
- Leads the cutover 'go-live' to ensure quick resolution to any issues or questions
- Ensure that deliverables are understood and owned by relevant team members and managed to deadlines
- Provide additional project management support as required by the Programme to achieve a successful delivery and go-live
About the candidate:
- Experience leading/managing application cutover or similar initiatives.
- Proven London Market syndicate experience
- Prince II qualification or equivalent PM certifications are required.
- Preferably ACII or graduate level with change management and analytical skills.
- Proven experience supporting project delivery utilising both Waterfall and Agile delivery methodology.
- Experience with supporting senior stakeholders and effectively conducting project/program governance including accurate and relevant reports
- Experience with vendor management related to requesting and reviewing regular performance reporting and or requesting supplementary or supporting information.
- Experience with supporting workshops by way of planning, coordination and documentation as required.
Length: 6 months initial
Day Rate: £600 - £650 per day
IR35 status: Outside - Please note, an IR35 review of all contractors within the company is in progress which may result in changes to this status.
If this is you, please apply as soon as possible as all CVs are being submitted by Wednesday 22nd January 2020. Alternatively, please send your latest CV to email@example.com for a fast track review.