South East England, England
Up to £150000.00 per annum
seit 12 Monaten
A fast paced and growing FMCG business is looking for a Chief Operating officer (COO) that can take the business to the next level of growth.
The successful candidate will have strong commercial acumen and will be able to drive change in a fast paced environment.
The individual will have to be able to manage upwards to board level as well as influence change on the ground through owning technology and business processes from manufacturing through to point of sale.
You will be responsible for driving efficiency using lean methodology helping this business expand internationally.
The firm would be interested in speaking to candidates who have working either in the car industry or any other large manufacturing / complex supply chain business.
- COO experience within the FMCG industry
- Ability to interact with the board and be on top of financial information.
- Have strong Supply chain and manufacturing experience
- Ability to build and lead effective teams
- Experience in owning vendor / parts supplier relationships
- Experience of Shared services providers and cost control.