City of London, London
seit 4 Monaten
Our client is one of the world's leading providers of risk finance consulting, they are currently looking for a Senior Consultant to come on board and assist on a mergers and acquisition piece delivering cyber risk advisory services.
You will have:
* London Market Insurance experience
* Extensive experience with M&A
* Cyber knowledge across multiple domains, such as security design, infrastructure, applications, data, operations, cloud and/or SDLC.
* Experience working in consultancy environments in a consultant role
- Knowledge of regulatory requirements such as EU GDPR and NIS. Also international standards such as PCI-DSS.
Up to £70k per annum + bonus, plus a comprehensive benefits package and 25 days holiday.