City of London, London
£45000.00 - £55000.00 per annum + plus benefits
seit 7 Monaten
**CONFIGURATION ANALYST** **LONDON** **PERMANENT** **ASAP**
**SERVICENOW** **CMDB** **ITIL** **AZURE**
Currently looking for an experienced Configuration Analyst who has experience of design and implementation of CMDB and to be responsible for day to day facilitation of the configuration process on Service Now. This primary objective of the role is to ensure that the CMDB is fit for purpose, accomplish the specified objective or set of user requirements established for that application, including appropriate security safeguards.
Details of the Role:
Role: Configuration Analyst
Salary: £45,000 - £55,000 plus benefits
Location: London city
Start: Will consider someone with 4 notice or less.
- Own the process to ensure changes to the data in CMDB are controlled and to enable efficient resolution of integrity issues.
- Managing the day-to-day activities of the process; ensuring operating procedures are documented to support the activities.
- Ensuring that all information within the CMDB is accurate and up to date.
- Review changes to assess impact to CMDB and assign approved Change tasks to CMDB admins for execution.
- Recent experience of the design and implementation of CMDB
- An experienced Configuration Analyst with strong experience of managing Configuration Management Database systems.
- Must have experience of end to end management of a Service Now implementation of CMDB system, as well as AWS and Azure.
- Must have ITIL certification and experience of working in an ITIL environment.
- Has previously performed a Service Manager role.
- Strong communication and people management skills.
- Insurance experience is desirable.
If this is you, please apply or send your latest CV to email@example.com for a fast track review with a couple of bullet points of where you have the relevant experience (Service Now, Azure, AWS, CMDB and ITIL). If suitable, I will be in touch within 48 hours of your application.