City of London, London
Up to £0.00 per annum
etwa 1 Monat
Cloud SME (Azure)-London-Insurance - £550+ per day
The role is to work as a project resource within technical infrastructure projects delivered from the strategic and tactical portfolio of work. The role is to also deliver specialist technical consultancy to the project.
- Consulting on virtualisation technologies
- Resolution of incidents or effecting approved changes covering items
- Act as a resource on infrastructure projects
- Support day to day operations (BAU)
- Give technical direction, construct, test and implement a wide range of solutions
- Secure and maintain private and public cloud-based systems
- Test solutions to ensure that they meet business needs and expectations
- Monitor daily performance to identify server management problems
- Investigate and resolve problems in relation to server management
- Use tools to analyse, identify and resolve technical problems
- Implement standard server solutions, upgrades, enhancements and conversions
The company operate within in the insurance sector working on one of the largest IT change programmes in the U.K.
- Knowledge and understanding of infrastructure practices, operations, standards and frameworks
- Effective communication skills
- Experience operating in a private and public cloud environment
- Experience implementing and supporting Windows Server based solutions
- Technical experience of Windows Server 2008,2008/R2, 2012 & 2016
- Microsoft Office, System monitoring and reporting, TCP/IP, Veritas NetBackup and Dell Servers
- Experience of networking and communications, routers, firewalling, DNS, DHCP
- Experience of designing, implementing and supporting Virtualised environments e.g. VMware and Hyper-V.
- Record of designing, implementing and supporting NetApp shared storage (SAN/NAS)
- Knowledge of Azure Resource Manager (ARM)
- Knowledge of software defined networking (SDN)
- Experience with Powershell, SCCM, SCSM, SCVMM, SCOM, vmWare, Hyper-V
- Experience with Azure SQL PaaS/ Active Directory/AADConnect/ Identity Management
- Experience of Azure DevOps/Code Repos/Pipelines
- Experience of app migration to cloud technologies
If you believe that you are the right candidate for this role or would like more information, please do not hesitate to contact me or send over your CV.