£75000.00 - £85000.00 per annum
etwa 1 Monat
Claims Manager - Insurance - Lloyd's Market - Claims Operations - Business Process Outsourcing - Claims Administration - Reinsurance - Client Management - Immediate Start
An insurance consultancy based in London is looking for a Claims Operations Manager to be the Claims Specialist for their client base whilst supporting growth of their onshore and offshore teams. Your role will be varied where you will work with the Claims SME and be responsible for client management, process management (people and technical processes), senior reporting, large technical claims management and will oversee claims projects.
What you will have:
- Claims Management Specialist, with strong experience and understanding of Lloyd's Market claims agreement / exposure functionality and processes
- Experience working with teams split onshore and offshore, particularly focused around growing new or existing functions and standardising processes
- Understanding of Business Process Outsourcing
- Experience handling large complex technical claims
- Experience overseeing claims projects and therefore able to oversee project teams across business and IT claims projects
- Experience working with Senior Stakeholders and delivering senior reporting- able to demonstrate clearly stakeholder engagement skills through examples
This is an exciting opportunity to work in a company with a strong insurance presence that is driving change across the insurance market. You will have the opportunity to lead and grow the claims function whilst supporting several different clients within the Lloyd's specialty market as they make claims related system and process changes.
How to Apply:
If this is you, please apply as soon as possible or send your latest CV to firstname.lastname@example.org for a fast track review and if suitable, I will be in touch within 48 hours.