£45000 - £50000 per annum
seit 10 Monaten
I'm currently partnered with one of the worlds leading insurance companies with an established presence in 20 countries, over £100 billion in assets and over £30 billion of gross written premiums.
They are presently expanding their development team and are looking for an experienced web developer to become a Full Stack .Net Developer. This is a great opportunity to increase your skillset and take your career to the next level.
- 3 years' experience designing and building responsive web applications using Angular framework.
- Experience developing building client/server interactions using defined schemas such as Swagger REST API. JSON.
- Experience with - and a desire to work using - Agile software development methodologies using JIRA / GitHub.
- Working experience with automated testing and build infrastructure such as Jenkins.
- Experience in migrating from AngularJS, JQuery.
- Engineers with 2:1 or higher in Computer Science, Software Engineering (or similar technical degree) or equivalent experience with a strong foundation in the fundamentals of computer science.
- Highly motivated and have a passion for creating awesome products.
- Flexible individual who can quickly adapt to new challenges and requirements.
- Thrive on collaboration, working side by side with people from diverse backgrounds and disciplines.
- Strong communicator, both written and verbal; ability to articulate technical concepts to non-technical people.
- Motivated by challenges, have ability to quickly assimilate new and complex technologies and concepts.
- Keen continuous learner. Your relevant study will be supported.
Able to prioritise tasks effectively and be flexible during busy periods.
Understanding of insurance and reinsurance concepts and products is a significant plus.