seit 10 Monaten
Venquis is a leading executive search agency specialised in the Digital Transformation, IT and Data Analytics space. We place mid to senior level experts into cross-sector permanent and contract positions, across the DACH (Germany, Austria, Switzerland), UK, Benelux and Nordic regions.
Due to huge expansion in our Munich office, we are currently searching for an experienced recruitment consultant to take over a leadership function and grow and further develop a team of delivery recruitment consultants.
- Manage Venquis' entire candidate generation function, prioritising projects and vacancies based on urgency.
- Mentor and train junior colleagues regarding candidate sourcing techniques.
- Liaise with sales consultants and account managers, taking part in client briefings when required and designate available team resources.
- Motivate the team, set challenges and incentives in order to drive high performance and achieve team activity and billing targets.
- 2-3+ years in a recruitment consulting function with a top track record and billing history.
- Past experience in mentoring / coaching junior colleagues.
- Experience within the IT, digitalisation and/or analytics space would be hugely advantageous.
- Ability to motivate a team and drive a high performance environment.
- Willingness to still be hands on and qualify candidates yourself when required
- Able to multitask, set priorities and deal with high workload
- Pro-active and results-oriented mindset with high service orientation
- Fluency in German and English
- Tailored training and development schemes (both internally and externally)
- Market leading commission scheme as well as team overide bonus
- International working environment with offices across Europe
- Annual company trips, as well as multiple monthly and quarterly incentives
- Company share scheme
- Flat hierarchies and appraochable management team
- Pension plan
For consideration please send your application documents to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 089 2109 3906 for more information.