City of London, London
£500 - £600 per day
seit 6 Monaten
Initial six month contract
My client, a London based Investment Management firm are looking for an Intersystems Caché / IRIS developer to join their data development team.
Senior developer role requiring extensive experience of the entire software development project lifecycle and with particular emphasis on database and data processing development.
Key Corporate Relationships:
- Other Data Developers
- IT Solution Architects
- Data Architects
- IT Project Managers
- IT Development, Business Analysts, QA and Operational staff
- Data Management Office
Essential skills / tools:
- Must have proven track record of developing with Caché Objects / SQL and have good understanding of object-oriented design principles.
- Must be expert level user of Caché Objectscript programming language.
- Strong SQL skills and experience of database performance tuning
- Automated Unit Testing
- XML / JSON and web services (Soap / REST).
Business Knowledge / Professional Qualifications:
Proven experience in development role, preferably with exposure to investment management or demonstrable business awareness from outside the sector