£40000.00 - £60000.00 per annum
seit 10 Monaten
Business Development Analyst - Insurance - Strategy - Management Consultant - M&A - Associate - Business management
An established insurance company based in the city is looking for a Business Development Analyst to help build their sales strategy as they undergo growth through M&A. Ideal person will have experience working in a management consultancy with exposure to Insurance.
You will need to be comfortable with ad hoc travel to London and the Midlands.
What you will have:
- Experience working for a management consultancy - associate level
- Strong analytical skills, able to digest complicated data, perform analysis and produce clear findings
- Ability to utilise influencing skills and the ability to work effectively across formal organisational boundaries
- Sound understanding of strategic drivers affecting the insurance industry.
- Ability to produce quality output within tight deadlines
- Effective and strong presentation and communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to work discretely in a confidential environment
- Strong PowerPoint and Excel skills - able to present to board level, create board packs and analyse data
This is an exciting opportunity to be part of a growth strategy with board level exposure. You will be working with like-minded individuals in an innovative and forward-thinking environment.
How to Apply:
If this is you, please apply as soon as possible or send your latest CV to firstname.lastname@example.org for a fast track review and if suitable, I will be in touch within 48 hours.