£45000 - £50000 per annum
mehr als 1 Jahr
Our client in the Netherlands has one of the world's largest networks of independent accounting and consulting firms with more than 53,000 professionals in over 130 countries.
From nine Dutch offices, 500 professionals support our customers with advice and assistance in audit, tax and (financial) advisory issues. They deliver world-class expertise in a way that is seamlessly connected with the unique situation of the client. Our client works from a solid foundation with a flexible, entrepreneurial and results-driven mentality.
Anticipation and adaptation to change are central to the clients culture. Like no other they are geared towards organisations that are in transition; whether they are active in the corporate, public or SME domain. Their high personal involvement enables them to respond faster to changes in the organisation or market of the clients. For any question or challenge they line-up the best team. The client is dedicated to increasing their client's agility. With accountancy and advice partner that keeps their financial base stable as well as helps to respond to change, Their clients stand stronger in a rapidly changing market.
- Junior/Medior Business Consultant/Advisor
- Able to understand what our client's business is about and translate our client's needs into optimal/optimized business processes
- Able to translate business processes into business & functional requirements, acceptance criteria and solution designs (business analysis)
- Finance & Accounting knowledge (preferably proven understanding of accounting/P&L/GL related to financial processes) à proven by education and/or working experience
- Familiar with financial processes like Order to cash, Record-to-report, Procurement-to-Pay and how to translate and embed this into software solutions
- Willing to configure mid-level configurations within the client's system
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central, Dynamcs 2018, Dynamics CRM and/or Dynamics NAV 2016 would be great
Do you meet the above requirement; are you ready to be part of a growing consultancy; interested in being involved in an organisation with significant capacity to grow?
Send your resume for an immediate response to firstname.lastname@example.org.