£450 - £500 per day
seit 7 Monaten
* To manage issues, risks and project change requests to ensure successful delivery of projects.
* Contribute to process improvement initiatives as it relates to improving project delivery.
* Ensure deliverables are clearly established with responsibility assigned and accepted by owners.
* Drive projects to completion within agreed timescales, financials and to agreed quality, ensuring that the benefits and outcomes are in line with expectations
* To regularly capture and report on project progress to key stakeholders
Key Accountabilities and Responsibilities:
Deliver Project Management Programme
It is the responsibility of a senior project manager to develop and deliver a project management program encompassing all the details of a project to the team members. Identify all the internal and external resources required to complete the project successfully.
* Ownership - Full project life cycle ownership: successful project delivery will include full implementation from initiation to deployment and close down for one major or several minor initiatives simultaneously
* Multiple projects - Manage all aspects of multiple related projects to ensure the overall programme is aligned to and directly supports the achievement of strategic objectives
* Plans - Prepare estimates and detailed project plan for all phases of the project
* Success Criteria - Define success criteria and disseminate them to involved parties throughout project and programme life cycle
* Resources - Procure adequate resources to achieve project objectives in planned timeframes and manage the day-to-day project activities, resources and chair the project management team meetings
* Interdependencies - Understand interdependencies between operations, technology and business needs
* Scope - Manage project scope and changes
* Quality - Act as an internal quality control check for the project, managing ongoing quality control and participation in quality issue resolution
* Suppliers - Work with internal and external suppliers to define the Statement of Work and Specifications for the requested solutions and services
* Engagement - Develop and manage all aspects of project and program engagement from planning, external vendor relationships, communications, resources, budget, change, risks and issues
Set realistic and practical goals for the project and develop appropriate strategies for achieving these goals. Provide coaching and guidance to the team members about every aspect of the project so that the team members can understand their tasks fully and act on them efficiently. Develop tools and techniques for distributing tasks according to the skills of every team member and also to evaluate the performance of all team members.
Provide effective, concise and appropriate documentation and reporting to team and stakeholders.
* Status Reporting - Provide status reporting regarding project milestones, deliverable, dependencies, risks and issues, communicating across leadership. Determine the frequency of status reports from the project and programme team, analysing results and troubleshooting problem areas
* Project Documentation - Develop and deliver progress reports, proposals, requirements documentation and presentations to various audiences, including project team, sponsors, COO and key stakeholders
* Success - Report on project success criteria results, metrics, test and deployment management activities
Keep an eye of latest strategies, tools and terminologies used in project management worldwide.
* Good Practice - Participate in establishing practices, templates, policies, tools and partnerships to expand and mature these capabilities for the organization.
* Problem Solving - Work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment demonstrating teamwork, innovation and excellence
* Functional Acumen - Demonstrate a functional acumen to support how solutions will address client goals while maintaining alignment with industry best practices
* New Solutions - Participate and/or drive feasibility studies, vendor selections and proposals for evaluation by appropriate key stakeholders
* Professional Development - Continue in order to keep abreast of emerging technologies, methods and best practices
Develop and execute an efficient internal communication strategy for ensuring communication with all levels of stakeholders.
* Trusted Advisor - Identify and develop trusted adviser relationships with project and programme stakeholders and sponsors
* Communications - Deliver appropriate and effective business and executive level communications
And other duties as assigned
Dimensions of Role:
Regional / Locational Responsibility - South West
Type Qualification Detail / Level Required
Education Degree level or equivalent
Professional Project management (e.g. PRINCE2, PMP)
Proven ability in:
* Senior Project and / or Programme Management with experience in delivering Global business and IT solutions
* Managing Global business and IT transformation projects / programmes
* Management of third party suppliers
* Leadership and skilled at building and managing senior stakeholders
* Working creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment demonstrating teamwork, innovation and excellence
* Process mapping, lean methodology and operational improvement implementation
* Use of MS Project, Visio, Word, Excel and PowerPoint to an advanced level
* Direction, leadership and motivation of project teams