£45000 - £50000 per annum + benefits
seit 5 Monaten
Business Change Analyst, Change BA, Change Analyst, Business Analyst.
A business change analyst is needed to join an investment management business on a permanent basis.
Main Function of the Job
The main function of the job is to support the business change management activities across the business.
Business Change Analyst's key objectives are:
- Support the Head of Change with the company wide change programme
- Co-ordinate engagement with third parties assisting the company with change
- Co-ordinate with internal and external business analysts, stakeholders and project managers
- Communicate change objectives and updates through written documentation and oral presentations
- Attend and record BAU business change approval meetings
- Co-ordinate change at all stages: proposal, acceptance, work in progress, testing, operational readiness, go-live, review and closure
- Utilise business analyst skills to translate information from subject matter experts across the business to capture processes, analyse requirements and implement changes
- Assist with projects as required
- Demonstrable experience in a business analyst role and in delivering procedural change
- Minimum of 2 years' experience in Operations, Fund Administration or Fund Oversight at a London based Asset Management company
- Able to engage and present effectively orally and in writing to senior colleagues, Executive Directors and stakeholders both across the business and at third party service providers.
- Ensuring deliverables are achieved to deadline
- Ability to manage relationships with other areas of the business
This is a great opportunity to join a company providing a stable and stimulating environment which encourages honest, straightforward and long-term relationships with their clients.