My client are looking to appoint a Business Analyst in our Application Change and Delivery team in Edinburgh. This will be a six-month contract position, with an option to extend further. Investment Management or Wealth experience is required.
The role is for a Business Analyst in one of the key workstreams (Business Architecture and Operating model) in the implementation of a new wealth management back office platform for the end client.
Overall this role is to provide business analysis expertise to various delivery objectives across the Programme of work which is the replacement of the back office system.
- Gap analysis and requirements gathering across the programme
- Target operating models
- Production of business requirements documentation
- Business & IT operational process mapping
- Working with the train stream to help identify and develop required training needs
- Support in the development and execution in the test phase.
- Working with business and IT stakeholders, including design, development and application owners to agree appropriate solutions
- Running with initiatives independently where a PM is not assigned
- Running project workshops including preparation of associated documentation
- Ownership of BA workstream for project(s)
- Financial Services background, with wealth management desirable.
- Significant experience in Business analysis for requirements gathering and to articulate requirements from business stakeholders through to technical IT teams
- Experience in delivering business solutions to tight deadlines and budgets
- Experience of working with stakeholders at every level across the organisation
- Experience of working both independently and a part of a team
- Strong Process mapping experience
- Good organisational skills, with attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Commercial Awareness
- Time and resource management
- People management
- Ability to own initiatives from start to finish working independently and as part of a project team
- Strong skillset in Microsoft products, preferably Office 365.
- Previous experience in the Avaloq banking product desirable.