£60000.00 - £70000.00 per annum
etwa 1 Jahr
French speaking Retail Business Analyst/Solutions Manager
A Global luxury cosmetics company is embarking on a major digital innovation.
With offices around the world, they are now looking to hire a Lead Business Analyst / Retail solutions Manager to act as a subject matter expert for technology driven consumer experiences, retail management & operations, & provide best in class recommendations on technology scope for retail solutions briefings.
The position will report to the General Manager of Retail Solutions and you will be responsible for :
- Direct and support global retail technologies and services within the organization.
- Engage with clients to deliver solutions, and provide post implementation analysis and feedback to various positions within our client base, including executive, retail operations, marketing and supply chain stakeholders.
- Liaise with commercial, marketing, and IT Technical partners.
- Interact with business partners to gather requirements for system changes/enhancements.
- Analyse business requirements, conduct detail investigations, & recommend options which are in alignment with technology strategic direction.
- Partner with global business partners and clients to define scope, effort, budget, resource plan, & implementation plan for all capital & maintenance initiatives.
- Facilitate communication between clients, management, vendors and other technology resources within the group.
- Minimum of 5 years' experience in retail operations or retail environment
- Analysis & problem-solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills with fluency in written and spoken English & FrenchProject management methodology skills
- Ability to explain technical issues to non-technical users