£40000 - £50000 per annum + bonus + benefits
etwa 2 Jahre
Business Analyst, Business Change Analyst, BA, Change BA, Change Analyst.
A business change analyst is needed to join an investment management business on a permanent basis.
Asset management industry experience is a must for this role.
Main Function of the Job
The main function of the job is to support the business change management activities across the business.
Business Change Analyst's key objectives are:
- Support the Head of Change with the company wide change programme
- Co-ordinate engagement with third parties assisting the company with change
- Co-ordinate with internal and external business analysts, stakeholders and project managers
- Communicate change objectives and updates through written documentation and oral presentations
- Attend and record BAU business change approval meetings
- Co-ordinate change at all stages: proposal, acceptance, work in progress, testing, operational readiness, go-live, review and closure
- Utilise business analyst skills to translate information from subject matter experts across the business to capture processes, analyse requirements and implement changes
- Assist with projects as required
- Demonstrable experience in a business analyst role and in delivering procedural change
- Minimum of 2 years' experience in Operations, Fund Administration or Fund Oversight at a London based Asset Management company
- Able to engage and present effectively orally and in writing to senior colleagues, Executive Directors and stakeholders both across the business and at third party service providers.
- Ensuring deliverables are achieved to deadline
- Ability to manage relationships with other areas of the business
This is a great opportunity to join a company providing a stable and stimulating environment which encourages honest, straightforward and long-term relationships with their clients.