Amsterdam, North Holland
Up to £40000.00 per annum
seit 2 Monaten
As a Business Analyst you take an important role in our client's rapidly changing organization. We are looking for someone whose mission is to help realize changes within our organization. This is the perfect environment for a passionate Business Analyst who likes to work with others and ensures that projects and process changes are carried out to the highest standard. Project management, the translation of business requirements into IT needs and the implementation of process changes based on the Lean Six Sigma methodology belong to your daily activities. You work closely with various managers for this.
- Provide input on opportunities for improvement of productivity, resulting in increased effectiveness and value, when approved you also guide the improvement process;
- Take the role of Project Leader on you;
- Translate your business requirements into IT needs;
- Set up your workshops and supervise them;
- Expand the implementation of our Service Catalog further;
- Build a good forecasting module for the organization based on the Service Catalog
- Report on the progress of your projects and activities to the manager of the Shared Service Center;
- Build and maintain your successful relationships with the colleagues you work with;
To your competencies you count:
We offer you:
- A dynamic work environment in financial services with a lot of responsibility and freedom;
- Competitive salary;
- A good pension scheme;
- Plenty of opportunities to develop yourself;
- 25 vacation days.
You certainly apply if you:
- Have a few years (maximum 5) relevant work experience with business analysis/project management.
- Have experience with analyzing and designing IT business processes;
- Excellent knowledge of Excel and preferably of data modeling;
- Very familiar with Agile and Lean Six Sigma, a Green or Black Belt is a plus
- Both the Dutch and the English language are essential
- Be structured in your way of working;
- Open minded and a quick thinker;
- Affinity with financial services.
Respond to this vacancy?
Are you enthusiastic and do you like to work in a dynamic, progressive company, then we are a match!. Send your CV and cover letter to us via this website. We only evaluate complete applications. We will contact you as soon as possible!
A screening is part of the final phase of the application procedure
Type of employment: Full-time