£400 - £475 per day
seit 9 Monaten
Business Analyst - Insurance - Systems - Applications - 3rd party - Surrey
An established insurance client is looking for a Business Analyst to support their IT Portfolio Team with system enhancement projects. Ideal person will come from an Insurance background and have experience working closely with development and business teams to deliver systems based projects for offices across Europe. Must be able to travel across Surrey and London.
- Business Analyst with strong experience within the Insurance market
- End to end experience working on system enhancement projects (from high level requirements to delivery)
- Basic understanding of SQL and relational database structures - able to support design and modification of existing system reports
- Experience acting as an interface between business and development teams. Strong technical skills and business systems knowledge
- Able to coordinate UAT activities with the business and review system testing activities with 3rd parties
- Experience working with Senior Stakeholders - able to demonstrate clearly stakeholder engagement skills through examples including ability to push back where necessary
- Experience working with outsourcing partners (onshore and offshore)
Please get in touch with Daniel Pillai ASAP via email or jobserve response, when sending across your CV please highlight relevant experience. If experience is suitable we will be in contact within the next 48 hours.