Up to £70000.00 per annum
fast 2 Jahre
My client is looking for a marketer who is keen and capable of developing and implementing strategic marketing plans that will underpin the growth of all brands, channels and markets.
The right candidate will need to have extensive experience with both Marketing and Branding strategies as our client has been growing at an exponential rate for the last four years, is focused on launching brands both locally and internationally. They have recently moved to a huge new office based in London, employing over 180 people, which includes 25 scientists and a growing Marketing team. The business has an ambitious growth plan for the next three years. We are now recruiting key personnel to help deliver the plan.
The candidate must be driven, eloquent and a proven marketer, who is capable of developing and implementing strategic marketing plans that will underpin the growth of all brands, channels and markets.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Create and deliver all aspects of marketing strategies to drive brand awareness and ensure the best chance of success in a fast-moving and dynamic sector.
- Focus on user acquisition and brand loyalty across digital and offline platforms.
- Perform SWOT analysis on existing brands and New Product Development.
- Utilise consumer insight to inform our brand's key behavioural growth objective, appropriate brand stretch and consumer needs to feed into the business NPD hopper.
- Ensure all materials are aligned with the brand's vision; develop content to engage the audiences, on and offline.
- Oversee visual direction and brand messaging across all distribution and communication channels.
- Manage online and offline promotion-led campaigns, track and improve performance.
- Implement an overarching strategy for promotional calendar, which includes expos, music events and private parties.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams including NPD and Sales to drive results and meet performance objectives.
- Create and manage a budget for the Brand and Marketing department.
- Work to stick KPIs.
- Present on occasion to the Board and senior management.
Skills and Experience Required
- 5+ years of FMCG Brand Marketing experience required.
- A degree in Marketing.
- Have managed a team of more than 5 people.
- Expert in all areas of Brand & Integrated Marketing, with proven experience in global or leading brands.
- Experience managing the development of new brands and NPD/ NPI.
- Analytical, comfortable analysing data, and using it to make informed decisions on new markets and product positioning.
- Creative in the development of campaigns, partnerships, and new approaches to consumer acquisition and retention.
- High degree of initiative and focus to ensure that projects and completed OTIF.
- Excellent written, verbal, and presentation skills.
- Online retail experience preferred.
- Good public speaking.