City of London, London
Up to £0.00 per annum
seit 3 Monaten
Azure Architect-London-Insurance - £550+ per day
The role is to help establish Azure as a hybrid cloud. The Azure architect will work with the Enterprise, Infrastructure and Service management team to deploy a large-scale migration project.
- Work with the IT service delivery team to recommend and implement appropriate network architecture.
- Indorse and document a design for role-base access control
- Help migrate on premise solutions with both Virtual Machines and PaaS
- Design and document an approach for Azure services
- Produce good quality and on time documents for all assigned tasks
The company operate within in the insurance sector working on one of the largest IT change programmes in the U.K.
- Experience working and establishing Azure hybrid cloud environments
- Experience of express route, data lake, hybrid network models, security approaches, role-based access control, Paas and IaaS
- Ability to present technical information to stakeholders to enable informed decisions
- A focus on delivery with great attention to detail and being able to prioritise multiple projects
- Manage own performance, complete tasks and proactively understand client needs and identify solutions
- Ability to work well in a team and an individual
- Excellent documentation and presentation skills
- Experience of working with Technical Subject Matter Experts (SME)
- Have a proven delivery track record for enterprise level infrastructure and security projects with focus on Azure.
If you believe that you are the right candidate for this role or would like more information, please do not hesitate to contact me or send over your CV.