+Bonus & Benefits
seit 1 Tag
Our client are a leading Asset Management client seeking Tech Lead provides expert level IT technical lead services and direction for critical software, middleware, or hardware projects on multiple platforms, for complex development, design, implementation, architecture design specification, and maintenance activities.
In this role you will offer strong analytical skills and a background in Data and investment/or Asset Management with experience implementing changes to complex processes that allign to our clients technology strategy.
Candidates should be interested in a fast-paced group that builds, supports, and enhances global applications.
- Strong knowledge of Java 8, Spring patterns, microservice patterns and testing methodologies.
- Experience with AWS technology such as Amazon S3, ECS, Lambda, DynamoDB, Amazon EC2, Amazon Elastic MapReduce and CloudFormation.
- Experience working with relational databases and managing large data volumes
- Experience in an Agile processes and CI/CD pipelines.
- Experience using Git, Maven, Junit, Cucumber.
- Experience in designing and developing event driven microservice architectures (preferably on AWS)
- Exposure to Domain Driven Design desirable
- Exposure to CQRS and Event Sourced architectures desirable
- Exposure to using API Gateway technology such as Kong, Apigee or AWS API Gateway desirable
- Ability to work with senior and junior members and work with architects
- Drive forward architecture design
- Knowledge of Asset Managament Systems
Please apply immediately or email Asad Rashid on firstname.lastname@example.org