£55000.00 - £60000.00 per annum
etwa 1 Jahr
Pricing Analyst Lead- Investment Management - Asset - London
An established Investment Management client based in the city are seeking a Senior Pricing Analyst, to lead the Asset Pricing Team ensuring all processes are completed in line with service level agreements and expectations.
Skills and Experience Specification:
- Ensure all obtained prices for portfolios are accurately inputted into the system within specified daily deadlines across different intervals during the day (12pm, 3pm etc).
- Oversight/management of accurate futures prices and provide to relevant consumers adhering to daily deadlines
- To perform price validation checks
- To produce Management Information and identify trends in deliverables and volumes
- To proactively seek to improve and streamline existing processes with management
- To perform regular one to one reviews/catch-ups with all reports / Performance Reviews for all direct reports
- To assist line management in the recruitment of staff
- To Deputise for the Pricing Manager when necessary
- Minimum of 3 years securities pricing / valuation or broader Operations experience with a financial Institution
- Strong knowledge of the Bloomberg terminal
- Experience in business analysis, process improvement and change management.
- Previous experience operating as a Senior Pricing Analyst with some mentoring/team lead experience will be acceptable for the post.
Please get in touch with Asad Rashid asap via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or advert resposne, when sending across your CV please highlight relevant experience. If experience is suitable we will be in contact within the next 48 hours.