City of London, London
Up to £400 per day
etwa 1 Jahr
Asset Pricing Analyst - Initial six month contract - Lonodn based Asset Manager
To complete daily verification of all held exchange traded asset prices received from multiple vendors at various valuation points throughout the day; ensure fair and accurate prices are used in fund valuations and within all applicable downstream systems.
To enhance operational processes by identifying risks and opportunities, and assisting in the implementation of suitable solutions
The primary function of the Asset Pricing Team is to ensure all held instruments are accurately priced on time on a daily basis in line with business requirements globally. This is a critical function which is fast paced dealing with all aspects of asset pricing; providing an efficient service to the internal teams and clients
- Complete daily verification of asset prices from multiple vendors at various valuation points throughout the day.
- Ensure any price amendments have appropriate supporting documentation
- Update manual prices within in-house system in an accurate and timely manner
- Ensure prices updated within in-house system by other members of the team are accurate
- Develop a comprehensive knowledge of vanilla instruments
- Develop a good understanding of derivatives
- Develop a working knowledge of other areas within Global Operations
- Deliver accurate data to all business units in a timely manner
- Ensure queries from valuations are acknowledged as soon as possible and resolved within a timely manner
- Ensure queries and requests from all stakeholders and clients (Internal and external) are dealt with efficiently, accurately and in a timely manner.
- Ensure all procedures are adhered to and updated as necessary
- To proactively seek to improve and streamline existing processes
- Minimum of Maths and English grade C and above at GCSE, or equivalent
- Minimum of 3 years securities pricing / valuation or broader Operations experience with a financial Institution
- Good Understanding of financial Instruments.
- Experience/Good understanding of corporate events
- Experience/Good understanding of Bloomberg
- Highly numerate/ mathematical demonstrating good analytical skills
- Experience in business analysis, process improvement and change management.
- Must have the ability to work in a fast moving management environment with many often conflicting demands.
- Ability to influence change in a positive manner.
- Flexible, adaptable and able to multi-task in a fast paced and changeable environment.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to relay information clearly and concisely in both written and verbal communications.
- Flexible and adaptable; able to work in ambiguous situations.
- Resilient and tenacious with a propensity to preserve.
- Must be a team player and able to work collaboratively with and through others.