£60000.00 - £65000.00 per annum + package
seit 3 Monaten
Application Support Analyst, Support Analyst, App Support, Master data, Data Analyst , Data Management, Data Support Analyst , Application Support Analyst
- Provide second line support for all issues relating to Data systems within the scope of the Data Support team
- Become Subject Matter Expert for the CBOR system, used for all end client data including quarterly and annual reports, invoicing, performance data, etc.
- Conduct data analysis and some business analysis to understand how new clients (or other scenarios) can be accommodated within the CBOR system
- Ensure all incidents are recorded according to standard procedures.
- Analyse issues as they occur, working with software and data suppliers, business users and other IT departments to prioritise and progress resolution in appropriate timescales
- Communicate with business and other IT teams the status of any issues
- Identify and capture any resultant business requirements and feed back into existing or future data work-streams
- Experience and Background
- Must have worked in a fund management company as a Data / Support Analyst and have an excellent understanding of how data is managed and consumed.
- Demonstrated ability to engage in multiple initiatives simultaneously
- Must be able to demonstrate a collaborative approach with other teams to establish appropriate approach to projects
Specialist Knowledge & Skills
- Knowledge of relational databases (preferably Oracle)
- Good knowledge of Investment functions for an Institutional Fund Management company
- Knowledge of Master Data Management Systems (ideally MarkitEDM / CADIS)
- Knowledge of messaging technologies / Enterprise Service Bus systems.