City of London, London
£70000 - £80000.00 per annum + package
fast 2 Jahre
Developer , Software Engineer , Programmer
Angular , Java
The candidate will be working as a Senior Software Engineer in an Agile team. The application in question is built using Angular supported by mostly Java-based microservices, running within the Openshift PaaS and in AWS. The candidate must maintain strong relationships with the project team, business stakeholders and end-users to ensure that the technology product meets their requirements and expectations.
- Deliver working and tested software, following prescribed standards and patterns.
- Be involved in the creation of accurate estimates for planned work going into Sprints.
- Ensure that Development is delivered within quality guidelines
- Be able to work with little or no oversight and also to oversee work of junior or apprentice developers.
- Essential Knowledge & Skills
- Strong Java 8+
- RESTful Services / Json
- Strong SQL and RDBMS knowledge (PostgreSQL ideally)
Desired Knowledge and Skills
- Testing Methodologies: TDD/BDD
- JEE 7+
- Microservice patterns (preferably Microprofile)
- Openshift or other container platforms (Docker/Kubernetes)
- Understanding of Agile principles
- CI/CD (using Jenkins)