City of London, London
Up to £50000.00 per annum + Competitive Package
seit 3 Monaten
I am looking to speak to Junior Web Developers in London about a very exciting opportunity with a Global company who are expanding their Development Team. The perfect candidate would be a well-rounded Developer with Full Staack ability with skills in MI.
If you know anyone who may be a good fit get in touch now!
* Possess an excellent understanding of Object-Oriented Programming, Service Oriented Architecture and the Microsoft .NET Framework / Entity Framework
* Solid understanding of Management Information platforms, development concepts and data warehousing principles.
* Experience of middleware, data and application integration concepts.
* Good Experience of web server technology e.g. IIS.
* Solid understanding and experience of S
* Experience of software and data testing practices to produce high quality solutions.
* Experience with building and supporting scalable, database-oriented web applications.
* Have a solid grasp of design patterns and refactoring development work.
* Demonstrable experience project methodologies and software development lifecycles (waterfall, Agile etc.)
* Possess the capability to apply software development best practices and coding standards within the work environment.
* Experience of applying technical thought leadership throughout project work.
* Experience of off-the-shelf insurance applications and data contained therein. Examples include: Subscribe, Genius, ImageRight, Exact Advantage.
* Possess a good understanding of the P&C general commercial insurance or Lloyd's market business processes and practices.
* Strong customer service ethic
* Strong analytical and logical problem solving skills
* Ability to learn and understand new applications quickly
* Ability to prioritise and organise workload, handling varying priorities by setting expectations appropriately.
* Clear communicator both written and verbal
* Ability to develop and sustain relationships with internal and external customers
* Ability to apply a pragmatic and collaborative when required
* Self-starter, able to manage own workload and juggle tasks appropriately
* Proactive with suggestions for improvements; thinks laterally; receptive to new ideas
* Demonstrates ownership and responsibility
Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience.
Certification in Microsoft development best practices a plus.
Experience in Financial Services or Insurance