£250.00 - £265 per day
mehr als 1 Jahr
6 month initial
**ADMINISTRATOR** **COORDINATOR** **INSURANCE** **CONTRACT** **LONDON**
My client is currently looking for a Administrator / Coordinator to join their team in London on a long term contract basis (6 months initial). This is an excellent opportunity for those who enjoy being 'hands on' and work as part of a corporate helpdesk to administer / organise all types of projects, from simple activities to more complex plans.
The Administrator / Coordinator will be liaising daily with key stakeholders, clients, software partners and all internal teams. Key responsibilities will include to assist the execution of comprehensive onboarding action plans, and will perform various coordinating tasks, along with administrative duties, like maintaining project documentation and handling queries. Also helping with triage, dealing with incoming queries, and updating CRM system to track and monitor progress.
- Recently working in a Underwriting/Broker company is a MUST
- Worked as part of a corporate helpdesk as an Administrator or Coordinator
- Previously worked in a similar field - helped with triage, onboarding, taking calls and updating CRM systems
- Strong Microsoft Office knowledge in particular Excel (Pivot tables, V-Lookups)
- Excellent communicator (written and verbal) to all levels of key stakeholders across the business.
If this is you, please send your latest CV to firstname.lastname@example.org highlighting your relavnt experience OR apply ASAP. If suitable, we will contact you within 48 hours.